System Dynamics and object-based modelling and simulation software
Simulistics develops and distributes Simile, modelling and simulation software for complex dynamic systems in the earth, environmental and life sciences. We use unique logic-based declarative modelling technology to represent the interactions in these systems in a clearly structured, visually intuitive way.
Using Simile makes modelling a more productive task for scientific investigators. Models can be prepared more quickly, shared more easily and maintained more efficiently.
Quicker than writing C++ or Fortran code
More expressive than other visual modelling software
Better structured than a spreadsheet
Simile has a System Dynamics heart, like many other visual modelling and simulation software tools. However, with Simile, you also benefit from the following features:
- Object-based representation, for handling disaggregation and individual-based modelling
- Auto-generated C++ model code, for fast execution
- Plug-and-play modules, supporting modular modelling, any part of a model can be extracted and used separately
- Plug-in displays, allowing you to create graphics specific to your field
- Declarative model representation, making it easy to manipulate the model in complex ways
Visual modelling software for the earth, environmental and life sciences
Check out our introduction to Simile at a glance, and other introductory links from the menu.